Contaminants Action Team
Sign up for the Contaminants Action Team's listserv
View supporting files through Google Drive
Members participating with APNEP’s Contaminant Action Team will pursue collaborative initiatives aligned with the following APNEP Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP) actions:
- Action A2.4: Facilitate risk assessments of targeted personal care and pharmaceutical products in the aquatic system.
- Action A2.5: Facilitate risk assessments of heavy metals and other toxic contaminants in sediments.
- Action C1.1: Establish contaminant* management strategies for waters not meeting water quality standards.
- Action C1.2: Facilitate the implementation of existing contaminant* management strategies.
For a more detailed explanation of these actions, APNEP’s CCMP can be found here.
* = nutrient contaminants will be addressed by the APNEP Nutrients Action Team.
APNEP staff support: Dean Carpenter (primary), TBD